- $META and stNEAR will soon be listed on a new DEX
- Benefits to diversifying and listing on new DEXs
- Features of the soon-to-be-launched Veax Dex
Meta Pools’ native $META governance token and liquid staking token stNEAR expand to the the soon-to-be launched Veax DEX. Listing Meta Pool’s tokens on as many decentralized exchanges (DEXs) as possible provides several benefits, including:
- Increased liquidity: The more DEXs tokens are listed on, the more potential buyers and sellers there are, which can increase liquidity. This makes it easier for traders to buy and sell tokens.
- Exposure to new audiences: Different DEXs may have different user bases. Listing tokens on multiple DEXs exposes them to new audiences and potentially increases their adoption.
- Decentralization: By listing tokens on multiple DEXs, we help to promote decentralization and reduce the risk of any single entity having too much control over trading.
- Trading volume: Listing tokens on multiple DEXs helps to stabilize the price and make them more attractive to new investors.
Claudio Cossio, Co-Founder of Meta Pool explains, “We’re thrilled to announce our partnership with Tacans Labs, which is launching its Veax DEX in late April. Our liquid staking token stNEAR and our governance token, $META, will be among the first listed on this innovative liquidity management platform.”
Veax DEX Launch
The Veax DEX is planning to launch its mainnet in the second quarter of 2023. This is a completely developed blockchain platform for users to send and receive cryptocurrency transactions. (Or any other kind of digital data that is recorded on a distributed ledger.)
What does the Veax DEX offer?
The Veax DEX provides users with a unique trading experience with a robust set of features including:
- Advanced liquidity management: strategies and techniques to optimize cash balances, minimize risks, and ensure sufficient liquidity.
- Adaptable exchange pools: dynamically adjusted liquidity pools based on market demand and user behavior. This is an innovative solution to the issue of liquidity fragmentation in decentralized exchanges.
- True margin: the actual amount of funds that a trader or investor has at risk in a margin trade.
- Derivatives trading: buying and selling financial instruments that derive their value from an underlying asset.
Importance for the NEAR ecosystem
New DEXs play an important role in diversifying and expanding the NEAR ecosystem, providing users with more options, introducing new tokens and features, encouraging healthy competition, and lowering barriers to entry. Furthermore, new partnerships among ecosystem participants foster a vibrant and collaborative environment and contribute to the overall growth of the market.
About Meta Pool & stNEAR
Meta Pool is the leading liquid staking solution for $NEAR and wNEAR token holders. With Meta Pool you earn NEAR staking rewards and maintain your liquidity to participate in DeFi protocols on NEAR and Aurora.
Users staking $NEAR and wNEAR with Meta Pool receive in exchange stNEAR (staked NEAR) tokens.
stNEAR simultaneously accrues staking rewards and unlocks users’ liquidity enabling them to participate in DeFi activities (e.g. lending, farming, borrowing) on NEAR and Aurora.
Stake $NEAR on Meta Pool
Go DeFi on NEAR & Aurora
More APY and more rewards
Meta Pool also solves the problems associated with Proof-of-Stake networks staking: illiquidity, immovability and accessibility. Meta Pool also aims to distribute staking in multiple validators to improve censorship-resistance of the NEAR network.
With a TVL of ~9 Million $NEAR and growing, Meta Pool has become in just a few months a cornerstone element of the NEAR ecosystem. Meta Pool is making NEAR Protocol more decentralized and therefore more secure.
In February 2022 Meta Pool has been successfully audited by BlockSec, confirming the implementation of the highest security standards.
For more information visit https://metapool.app.