- NEAR Hub won the voting campaign with a record number of votes.
- Information about $ESTATE, NEAR Hub project token.
- Details on how NEAR Hub is planning to invest what they’re fundraising for.
- Learn the process for backing up NEAR Hub.
A closer look at NEAR HUB
Last week we learned that NEAR Hub won the voting phase on Meta Yield Launchpad. Their community stepped up, summing more than 5 million votes. So you might be wondering, what is this community so excited about?
Let’s take a closer look at NEAR Hub
- NEAR Hub is a community metaverse project centered around the NEAR ecosystem. Their virtual platform offers a variety of resources and tools, such as tutorials, articles, and workshops to help members learn more about the NEAR blockchain.
- They offer everyone the possibility of creating immersive virtual experiences, like a virtual office where you can have meetings with your team.
- They have a very experienced team, starting with their co-founders: Jeff Gold (also founder of Tamago), a passionate developer that is committed to using his expertise to help build a better future; and Jordan Gray (also the Co-Founder of CODAME ART+TECH non-profit running 12+ years and TENK, a NFT Studio with 3M+ primary volume).
$ESTATE token, publicly available for the first time
For this campaign, NEAR Hub is making their project token, $ESTATE, available to the public for the first time. The ESTATE Token is a utility token that powers the NEAR Hub Estates. It provides access to exclusive virtual experiences, events, and special perks within the NEAR Hub. The total supply of EstateHub tokens is fixed at 50 million and will never increase.
This table show you how much $ESTATE you can get for your stNEAR:
Goal 1: From 0 to 40.000 stNEAR
6 $ESTATE tokens for every stNEAR
Goal 2: From 40.001 to 200.000 stNEAR
7 $ESTATE tokens for every stNEAR
Goal 3: From 200.001 to 350.000 stNEAR
8 $ESTATE tokens for every stNEAR
Goal 4: From 350.001 to 400.000 stNEAR
9,6 $ESTATE tokens for every stNEAR
Goal 5: From 400.001 to 500.000 stNEAR
9,6 $ESTATE tokens for every stNEAR
To learn more about how the $ESTATE token will be used in the NEAR Hub platform, you can go to their Meta Yield Launchpad campaign and read all of the details.
NEAR Hub plans for the future
The NEAR Hub team wants you to get onboard with this campaign so they can continue growing the NEAR Hub Online platform and expand their reach to more members of the NEAR community. With this funding they’re planning on adding new features and resources to the platform, such as interactive tools, games, and events.
If you have more questions about this project or want to know more about their plans for the future, you can always drop us a message on our Discord channel for Meta Yield Launchpad and we will get back with all of the information needed.
Mechanics for funding a campaign on Meta Yield
- Backers commit & lock stNEAR to support crypto-based projects (if you don’t have stNEAR go to Meta Pool & stake $NEAR)
- Projects only earn staking rewards (~10%) of what backers commit, not the underlying crypto assets.
- Backers earn tokens from new web3 projects launching on NEAR
- Backers recover their crypto assets: at the end of the locking period, you recover 100% of your NEAR. We call it lossless crowdfunding
Give your support through Meta Yield
About Meta Pool & stNEAR
Meta Pool is the leading liquid staking solution for $NEAR and wNEAR token holders. With Meta Pool you earn NEAR staking rewards and maintain your liquidity to participate in DeFi protocols on NEAR and Aurora.
Users staking $NEAR and wNEAR with Meta Pool receive in exchange stNEAR (staked NEAR) tokens.
stNEAR simultaneously accrues staking rewards and unlocks users’ liquidity enabling them to participate in DeFi activities (e.g. lending, farming, borrowing) on NEAR and Aurora.
Stake $NEAR on Meta Pool
Go DeFi on NEAR & Aurora
More APY and more rewards
Meta Pool also solves the problems associated with Proof-of-Stake networks staking: illiquidity, immovability and accessibility. Meta Pool also aims to distribute staking in multiple validators to improve censorship-resistance of the NEAR network.
With a TVL of ~9 Million $NEAR and growing, Meta Pool has become in just a few months a cornerstone element of the NEAR ecosystem. Meta Pool is making NEAR Protocol more decentralized and therefore more secure.
In February 2022 Meta Pool has been successfully audited by BlockSec, confirming the implementation of the highest security standards.
For more information visit https://metapool.app.