- Twitter Meme Contest kickstarting today April 21st
- Create a Twitter Meme to promote the new stNEAR:TRI Pool built with RIFT Finance
- Winners announced April 28th during Twitter Space
stNEAR:TRI Pool built with RIFT Finance
Yesterday we announced the launch of a new stNEAR:TRI pool built with RIFT Finance protocol. This is the first RIFT vault for the stNEAR<>TRI liquidity pool, enabling single sided deposits of stNEAR for users thus eliminating the risk of impermanent loss and increasing the amount of rewards. This collaboration marks the expansion of our efforts to work with key partners from NEAR, like Trisolaris and Rift.
In case you are not familiar with stNEAR, RIFT Finance or Trisolaris here are some useful links:
Contest Dynamics & Rules
- The contest runs from today, April 21st 2022
- The contest ends on April 28th, 2022
- The number of RT of the Meme will determine the winner, 2nd and 3rd positions
- The rewards are:
- Winner: USD20 in $META + USD20 in $TRI
- 2nd: USD15 in $META + USD15 in $TRI
- 3rd: USD10 in $META + USD10 in $TRI
- To be eligible for the rewards make sure to:
- The winners will be announced the 28th of April 2022 during the Twitter Space organized with NEAR DeFI, Proximity Labs, Trisolaris, RIFT Finance and Meta Pool
About Meta Pool & stNEAR
Built on the NEAR Protocol infrastructure, Meta Pool is the leading liquid staking solution for $NEAR holders to earn staking rewards and maintain their liquidity to participate in DeFi protocols on NEAR and Aurora.
stNEAR (staked NEAR) is the yield-bearing token handed to stakers to unlock the liquidity of their $NEAR staked on Meta Pool.
Stake $NEAR on Meta Pool
Go DeFi on NEAR & Aurora
More APY and more rewards
With a TVL of $120 Million USD and growing, Meta Pool has become in just a few months a cornerstone element of the NEAR ecosystem, making it more decentralized and therefore more secure, as well as making $NEAR liquid.
In February 2022 Meta Pool has been successfully audited by BlockSec, confirming the implementation of the highest security standards.
For more information visit https://metapool.app.